as part of our commitment to protect any personal information ("Personal
Information") which you may provide to us through this website or by any other
not apply to other websites linked through this website. Personal information
which you choose to provide to other websites will be subject to the privacy
policies of those websites.
1. We will not use or disclose your personal information unless you have given
your permission, except for the following purposes:
- to assess, operate and improve this website and the services provided
- to keep you informed about us and our services about this website;
- if we are required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable
law, regulation or legal process.
2. We will not sell, trade or rent your Personal Information to others unless
you have given your permission. With your permission, we will only share your
Personal Information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third
parties. We will follow the relevant legal requirements and use all reasonable
precautions to ensure that only responsible third parties see your Personal
Information. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or act
or omission of third parties who receive the Personal Information.
information that a website transfers to your computer's hard disk for record
keeping purposes and they can make the World Wide Web more useful by storing
normal practice in the industry and many major websites use them to provide
useful features for their customers. Cookies do not personally identify users
but they do identify a user's computer. Most browsers are initially set to
accept Cookies. If you prefer, you can set your Internet browser to refuse